Estancia site links
These are just a few of our favourite people and organisations with whom Estancia Los Potreros is proud to be associated, plus a few others containing useful information for your travels in Argentina.
- Tony Clerkson - friend, writer and photographer who contributed a number of photos to this lovely site
- Alice Gipps - UK's leading polo photographer and talented polo player
- Astrid Harrisson - Outstanding equine and canine photographer and one-time guide at Los Potreros
- Ian Aitken - Top notch location photographer who has also helped us with some of our wonderful images
- Becky Wicks - Author and copywriter. Read her book 'Latinalicious - the South America diaries´ for her insight into life on the estancia.
- Pack for a Purpose - We are thrilled to be associated with this wonderful organization that encourages guests to carry a little extra in their cases to help projects in host countries. Check out their website to see how you can help.
- The Massey Partnership - The best specialist PR company for luxury travel and goods.
- Hive Social - The website designers that helped us build this lovely website.
- Hurlingham Polo Association - Not sure if Lou or Kevin really know the rules of polo? Check up on them on the HPA website.
- Golf en Córdoba - Comprehensive information on golfing in Córdoba, usefully in Spanish and English.
- Aeropuertos Argentinas 2000 - Flight information on all departures and arrivals in Argentina, both national and international.
- Weather.com - Does the sun really always shine in Argentina? Check out the latest weather reports – look for ´Rio Ceballos´ or 'La Falda'